There is an ever-increasing pressure to ensure our buildings perform to their maximum potential, both new and more importantly existing. A building that performs well can save the owner or tenant a significant amount of money by reducing energy usage and carbon emissions.
Future Energy Consulting have been assisting clients in reducing their carbon emissions and energy usage since early 2008. Our energy assessors are STROMA accredited and certified in the use of advanced software packages such as Hevacomp and DesignBuilder.
We pride ourselves on a close working relationship with our clients which enables us to tailor our services to suit your exact needs.
Services we provide:
- Non domestic (commercial) Energy Performance Certificates (EPC’s)
- Domestic Energy Performance Certificates (EPC’s)
- Display Energy Certificates (DEC’s)
- Air Conditioning Inspections
- Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC)
- Energy Reduction Surveys (Energy Audit)
- Lease Plans and Measured Surveys
To discuss your needs with one of our accredited energy assessors call, email or use the Contact Form.